Friday, October 9, 2009

just wanted to say

I didn't appreciate the fact that when I typed a million page message to you trying to explain what was going on you basically ignored it.

There was no reason to be mad at me. AT ALL.

If you felt like I wasn't 'taking your side' you should have SAID something instead of letting it pile up inside and getting upset over stupid things that shouldn't have upset you.

I don't want this friendship to end, and I think it's ridiculous that it would end over something like this.

I'm not going to be sentimental about it, only because it makes me angry how completely RANDOM it was to me that you were upset. I had no clue it was at me. And I had no clue it would escalate to this caliber.

This is honestly going to be my last attempt. I'm sorry if you didn't like what I had to say in my last message, but I had to say it. I really appreciate you as a person, and I'm sorry if you didn't see that. You know you're awesome, but everyone has those things that set them apart.

I'm in the process of fixing my issues, and maybe that's why I seemed weird to you recently. I'm taking a lot of time to myself and I think I need it. What I'm doing now isn't working, so I need to re-evaluate my priorities, not only in my personal life but career wise as well. I'm trying to figure out if TV is what I really want to do.

You doing this so randomly isn't making it any easier on me either. I'm sorry you got upset, but I really don't think I did anything to make it that way.

I'm done writing novels, so I'm stopping it here. Do what you want, just know that I'm open to civility, and even friendship.

No comments:

Post a Comment